Sunflower Rye with Cheeseboard Accompaniments
Bien Cuit’s Sunflower Rye and a choice of Bien Cuit Nut Mix (opt for a sweet treat with Dragee Almonds, or go savory with Smoked Paprika Nuts) or any of Chef Zachary’s selected fruit conserves from Jam Master, June Taylor and honey from renowned honey sommelier Carla Marina Marchese’s Red Bee. A delicious foundation for the perfect cheeseboard— just add your favorite cheeses.
This package serves 20 people and includes:
- 1 loaf of Sunflower Rye Bread, 12 × 8″
- Your choice of 2 accompaniments
- Choose to add a tote!
Accompaniment Options Include
- 1 Creamed Honey, 4 oz.
- 1 Lavender Honey, 4 oz.
- Dragee Almonds, 5.6 oz.
- Smoked Paprika Nuts, 5.6 oz.
- 1 June Taylor Conserve: Flavor options below, 8 oz. each
- Fig, Port, & Lemon Thyme Conserve
- Peach, Blueberry, & Lemon Verbena Conserve
- Gravenstein Apple Butter
- Page Mandarin Marmalade
Sunflower Rye Loaf: Wheat, rye, water, honey, malt barley flour, sea salt, sunflower seeds, yeast, ascorbic acid
Dragee Almonds: Almonds, sugar, salt
Smoked Paprika Nuts: Olive oil, salt, garlic powder, sweet smoked paprika, almonds, cashews, walnuts
Instructions / Storage
- Sunflower Rye
- Can be stored on the countertop for up to 4 days.
- Freeze upon arriving for maximum freshness for up to 2 months. To avoid any unwanted freezer flavors, wrap in plastic film
- To refresh, allow 2 hours to thaw at room temperature before refreshing
- For optimum texture and eating experience, refresh at 350 for approximately 10 minutes on a preheated pizza stone or cast iron pan.
- Cool completely before slicing to serve and enjoy same day.
- Dragee Almonds & Smoked Paprika Nuts
- Can be stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to 6 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Monday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.