Sourdough Starter Kit
A kit equipped with all the essential tools for the home artisan bread maker, including a dough scraper, a bowl scraper, a proofing basket, a French linen couche, a bag of Farmer Ground organic whole wheat bread flour, and a jar of Chef Zachary Golper’s very own Brooklyn-grown sourdough starter. Chef Zachary hand-selected this flour as the ideal means to feed the starter which was born of grain from the same fields in upstate NY. This set is the perfect complement for Bien Cuit: The Art of Bread.
This package includes:
- 1 Sourdough Starter
- 1 Bench scraper
- 1 Bowl scraper
- 1 French Linen Couche
- 1 Proofing basket
- 1 Farmer Ground organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour package
- Arrives in a beautiful box, perfect for a gift!
- Choose to Add a Tote!
Sourdough starter: organic NYS grapes, whole rye berries, dark rye flour, water, whole wheat flour
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, refrigerate the starter or feed immediately.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days until ready to feed or use.
- Additional instructions are included with each order.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Monday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.