Pane Dolce Sampler
Bien Cuit’s Pane Dolce would be excellent paired with your morning coffee or enjoyed as an afternoon treat. This collection features buttery, slightly sweetened milk-based loaves made with extended fermentation to develop optimum flavor and texture, including plain and sour cherry made with luscious tart cherries.
Choose 6 or 12 Pane Dolce rolls
- 6 rolls – (3 Plain Pane Dolce and 3 Sour Cherry Pane Dolce) serves 12
- 12 rolls – (6 Plain Pane Dolce and 6 Sour Cherry Pane Dolce) serves 24
- Choose to add a tote!
- Due to Bien Cuit’s slow fermentation process, their orders require a 4 day lead time for production. Orders may be canceled only if we are notified more than 4 business days before they are set to ship.
Plain Pane Dolce – Wheat Flour, Milk, Sugar, salt, yeast, butter, malt powder, ascorbic acid
Sour Cherry Pane Dolce – Wheat Flour, Milk, Sugar, salt, yeast, butter, malt powder, ascorbic acid, dried tart cherries"
Instructions / Storage
- Pane Dolce arrives ready to enjoy, however they can also be refreshed for enhances flavor
- Refrigeration not recommended, Pane Dolce should be stored at room temperature or frozen
- Can be stored on the counter for up to 4 days
- May be stored frozen in an airtight container for up to 2 months
- To Refresh for optimum texture and eating experience, refresh at 350 for 3-4 minutes, and allowing to cool completely before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Monday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.