Pain Au Lait Buns - 8 Pack
These Pain Au Lait buns are light and flavorful brioche-style buns enriched with milk. While they are ideal for toasting and serving with burgers, they also accompany vegetables and seafood well!
Bien Cuit’s name itself is taken from the French expression for “well done”, often used to describe the darkest, crunchiest loaves. At this Brooklyn bakery, their commitment to using time-honored techniques of slow-fermentation, which requires 16 to 68 hours for each loaf, and small-batch mixing allow Chef-owner Zachary Golper and his team to dedicate maximum attention to the baking process and create complex, innovative flavors that highlight local grains and seasonal ingredients.
This pack includes 8 buns
- Each bun is 2.5″ × 4.25″
- Choose to add a tote!
- Due to Bien Cuit’s slow fermentation process, their orders require a 4 day lead time for production. Orders may be canceled only if we are notified more than 4 business days before they are set to ship.
Wheat, whole milk, unsalted butter, eggs, granulated sugar, sea salt, yeast, malt barley flour
Instructions / Storage
- Best enjoyed immediately. Store on the counter for up to 2 days. Can be wrapped in plastic and frozen for up to 2 weeks.
- If frozen, thaw and then reheat at 350 till warm.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Mondays & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.